How To Use IPTV On Kodi
Kodi is an excellent media player that supports all sorts of digital media, including TV shows, movies, and music. It also comes with great applications and addons that further extend its functionality. One of such add-ons is IPTV, which enables you to watch TV channels from around the world on Kodi. In this article, you will learn how to use IPTV on Kodi.
What Is IPTV?
IPTV stands for Internet Protocol Television. It delivers television over the internet protocol network instead of traditional terrestrial, cable, or satellite television. With IPTV, you can watch television channels from different countries worldwide over an internet connection.
How To Use IPTV On Kodi
To use IPTV on Kodi, you need to install an IPTV addon on Kodi. Kodi has various IPTV addons that you can use to stream live TV channels on your device. Some of the popular IPTV addons include:
- Ccloud TV
- Live NetTV
Install An IPTV Addon On Kodi
To install any of these IPTV addons on Kodi, follow the steps below:
- Launch Kodi on your device and click on the Settings icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select the System option from the Settings menu and then click on the Add-ons tab.
- Enable the Unknown sources option to install third-party addons, and click Yes on the warning box that pops up.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and select the Add-ons option from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the icon that looks like an open box located at the top left of the screen.
- Select Install from Repository and choose the repository of the IPTV addon you want to install.
- Click on the addon and select the Install option.
- Wait for the addon to install. Once it’s installed, return to the Kodi home screen and click on the Add-ons tab. You should see the newly installed addon in the list.
Configure The IPTV Addon
After installing the IPTV addon, you need to configure it to start streaming live TV channels on Kodi. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Open the IPTV addon you just installed from the Add-ons tab.
- Select the Settings option from the menu.
- Enter the appropriate settings for your IPTV service provider, such as username, password, server URL, and so on.
- After configuring the settings, click on the OK button to save.
- Exit the addon and go back to the Kodi home screen.
- Click on the IPTV addon from the Add-ons tab to start streaming live TV channels.
Using IPTV on Kodi is a great way to watch live TV shows, movies, and other entertainment content from around the world. Kodi offers various IPTV addons you can install to start streaming live TV channels on your device. With the steps outlined in this article, you should be able to install any IPTV addon on Kodi and start watching your favorite TV channels.
Get your subscription today: iptvuk.uk