How To Unmute Smart Iptv On Firestick
Smart IPTV is a powerful app that allows you to watch television channels from all over the world on your Firestick. However, sometimes, we encounter issues like muted audio while playing a particular channel. In this post, we will discuss how to unmute Smart IPTV on Firestick.
Method 1: Volume Control
One of the easiest ways to unmute Smart IPTV on Firestick is to check the volume control. Sometimes the audio of a particular channel might be turned off. In such cases, the steps to follow are:
1. Start the Smart IPTV app on your Firestick and select the channel where the audio is muted.
2. Press the “OK” button on your Firestick remote and click on the video to show the player controls.
3. Check if the volume is adjusted to zero, and if it is, adjust the volume by clicking the “up” button on your remote.
Method 2: Soft Reset
If resetting the volume doesn’t solve the issue, it’s time to perform a soft reset to unmute Smart IPTV on your Firestick. Follow the steps below:
1. Press and hold the “Select” and “Play/Pause” buttons on your Firestick remote simultaneously for about five seconds.
2. As it reboots, you may see the Amazon logo on your screen. Wait until it restarts completely.
3. Once the device boots up again, start the Smart IPTV app and try playing the channel with the muted audio.
Method 3: Reinstall the Smart IPTV app
If none of the above methods seems to work, the only way to unmute Smart IPTV on Firestick is to reinstall the app. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. From the home screen, navigate to “Settings” and click on it.
2. Next, select “Applications” then “Manage Installed Applications.”
3. From the list of apps, select “Smart IPTV” and click on it.
4. Select “Uninstall” and then confirm.
5. To reinstall the app, go to the Amazon App Store and search for Smart IPTV. Once you find the app, click on “Install” and wait for the installation process to complete.
Smart IPTV is an amazing app that allows you to watch all your favorite TV shows and movies from all over the world on your Firestick. However, sometimes we may encounter audio issues like a muted channel. The reasons for muted audio could be a simple glitch or a technical issue. By following the simple methods discussed above, you will be able to unmute Smart IPTV on your Firestick and enjoy your favorite channels without any interruption.
Get your subscription today: iptvuk.uk