How To Setup IPTV On Vu+
IPTV, which stands for Internet Protocol Television, can be streamed via the internet and used as an alternative to traditional cable or broadcast TV. If you’re looking to setup IPTV on your Vu+ device, this guide will walk you through the process.
Step 1: Install A Plugin
To start the process, you’ll need to install a plugin on your Vu+ device. There are a variety of plugin options to choose from, but for this guide, we’ll focus on the IPTV Player plugin.
To install the IPTV Player plugin, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Menu button on your Vu+ remote control
2. Choose the Plugins option
3. Click on the Green button to access the Plugin Browser
4. Search for “IPTV Player” in the search bar
5. Click on the IPTV Player option
6. Click on the Green button to start the installation
Step 2: Add Your IPTV Channels
Once you’ve installed the IPTV Player plugin, you’ll need to add your IPTV channels to your Vu+ device. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Open the IPTV Player plugin
2. Click on the Blue button to access the IPTV playlist options
3. Select the New Playlist option
4. Give your playlist a name
5. Input your IPTV channel URL
6. Click on the Green button to save your playlist
Step 3: View Your IPTV Channels
You’re almost done setting up your IPTV on your Vu+ device! To view your IPTV channels, follow these final steps:
1. Return to the IPTV Player plugin
2. Click on the Yellow button to access your IPTV playlists
3. Choose the playlist you just created
4. Select the IPTV channel you want to watch
5. Enjoy your IPTV programming!
Setting up IPTV on your Vu+ device is a relatively simple process. By following these three steps, you’ll be able to stream your favorite IPTV channels in no time. While there are other plugins and methods to setup IPTV on your Vu+ device, using the IPTV Player plugin is widely considered one of the easiest options available.
Get your subscription today: iptvuk.uk