How To Reset Iptv Box Password
If you are someone who purchases or streams content on an IPTV box, there is a high likelihood that at some point, you might forget your password. It can be frustrating when you cannot access your IPTV box because of a forgotten password, but don’t worry, as there are several ways you can reset the password. In this article, we will go through the steps you can take to reset your IPTV box password.
Method 1: Using The Default Password
When you purchase a new IPTV box, it usually comes with a default password. If you can’t remember your current IPTV box password, you can try to use the default password. Consult your IPTV box manual or the manufacturer’s website to find out what the default password is. Once you have identified the default password, follow the steps below to reset your IPTV box password.
1. Turn on your IPTV box and enter the default password when prompted.
2. Once you have entered the default password, go to the settings menu.
3. Look for the section that allows you to change your password.
4. Go to the password section and select “Reset Password” or “Change Password.”
5. Enter the new password and confirm it.
6. Save the changes and exit the settings menu.
Method 2: Using The Master Password
Some IPTV box manufacturers include a master password that you can use to reset your password. The master password can be found in the user manual or on the manufacturer’s website. Here is how to use the master password to reset your IPTV box password:
1. Power on your IPTV box and enter the master password when prompted.
2. Navigate to the settings menu and go to the password section.
3. Select “reset password” or “change password.”
4. Enter the new password and confirm it.
5. Save the changes and exit the settings menu.
Method 3: Resetting Your IPTV Box To Its Factory Settings
If you have forgotten your password and cannot use the default or master passwords, you can reset your IPTV box to its factory settings. Keep in mind that this process will erase all data on your IPTV box, including your saved channels, settings, and passwords. Follow the steps below to reset your IPTV box to its factory settings:
1. Turn off your IPTV box and unplug it from the power source.
2. Locate the factory reset button on the IPTV box. It is usually located at the back of the IPTV box or inside the reset hole.
3. Press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds while the IPTV box is unplugged.
4. Plug the IPTV box in and power it on. It will prompt you to set it up like you did when you first bought it.
5. Enter a new password and save the changes.
Forgetting an IPTV box password can be frustrating, but don’t worry. Now that you know how to reset your IPTV box password using the default password, master password, or factory reset, you can easily regain access to your device. Do not forget to create a new and secure password to protect your IPTV box from unauthorized access. Always remember to keep your password safe and avoid sharing it with anyone.
Get your subscription today: iptvuk.uk