How To Put Iptv Stalker On Kodi
Kodi is a popular media player software that provides users with endless entertainment options. One of Kodi’s most exciting features is the ability to stream live television channels using IPTV Stalker. In this guide, we will show you how to put IPTV Stalker on Kodi, step-by-step.
What is IPTV Stalker?
IPTV Stalker is an IPTV service that provides users with access to live TV channels from around the world. The service is available as an add-on for Kodi, which means that users can easily install it and start watching their favorite channels.
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources
To install IPTV Stalker on Kodi, you need to first allow installations from unknown sources. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Open Kodi and click on the gear icon to open the System Settings menu.
2. Click on System.
3. Click on Add-ons.
4. Turn on the Unknown sources toggle switch.
Step 2: Install IPTV Stalker Add-on
Once you have enabled unknown sources, you can proceed with installing IPTV Stalker on Kodi. Follow these steps:
1. On the Kodi home screen, click on the gear icon to open the System Settings menu.
2. Click on File Manager.
3. Click on Add Source.
4. Click on
5. Enter a name for the source, such as “Fusion” and click OK.
6. Go back to the home screen and click on Add-ons.
7. Click on the open box icon in the top left corner.
8. Click on Install from zip file.
9. Select the source you just added (Fusion in our example).
10. Click on xbmc-repos.
11. Click on english.
12. Click on repository.superrepo.org.x.x.x.zip.
13. Wait for the installation to complete (you should see a notification in the top right corner of the screen).
14. Click on Install from repository.
15. Click on SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7].
16. Click on Video Add-ons.
17. Scroll down and click on IPTV Stalker.
18. Click on Install.
Step 3: Configure IPTV Stalker
Once you have installed IPTV Stalker on Kodi, you need to configure it. Follow these steps:
1. Open IPTV Stalker from the Add-ons menu in Kodi.
2. Click on the gear icon to open the settings menu.
3. Click on Portal 1 URL.
4. Enter the IPTV Stalker server URL. This can be obtained from your IPTV provider.
5. Click OK.
6. Click on MAC address.
7. Enter the MAC address of your Kodi device. This can be found in the System Settings menu under Network.
8. Click OK.
Step 4: Start Watching IPTV Stalker
Now that you have installed and configured IPTV Stalker on Kodi, you can start watching live TV channels from around the world. Simply open IPTV Stalker from the Add-ons menu in Kodi, and select a channel to start streaming.
Installing IPTV Stalker on Kodi is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps. With IPTV Stalker, users can access live TV channels from around the world, making Kodi a more versatile media player. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can start watching live TV on Kodi in no time.
Get your subscription today: iptvuk.uk