How To Install Ss Iptv On Samsung Smart Tv
Are you a fan of online streaming? Do you have a Samsung Smart TV and want to install an IPTV player? In that case, SS IPTV is the perfect solution for you. This article will show you how to install SS IPTV on Samsung Smart TV. This tutorial is easy to follow, and you should have SS IPTV on your Samsung Smart TV within minutes.
Step 1: Enable Developer Mode on your Samsung Smart TV
Before you can install SS IPTV, you need to enable Developer Mode on your Samsung Smart TV. To do this, take the following steps:
1. Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and press the Smart Hub button on your remote control.
2. Open the Samsung App Store.
3. Click the gear icon on the top right corner of the screen to open Settings.
4. Scroll down, and click on the option, ‘’Developers.’’
5. Now, enable the Developer mode by sliding the switch ON.
Step 2: Download the SS IPTV App for Samsung Smart TV
Now that Developer Mode is enabled, you can download and install SS IPTV on Samsung Smart TV. Here is how to do it:
1. On your Samsung Smart TV, open the Web Browser.
2. Type the following URL: http://ss-iptv.com/en/users/43-install-ss-iptv-on-samsung-smart-tv
3. Here, Select the ‘’Download’’ button that corresponds to your Samsung TV model.
4. Wait for the SS IPTV app to download.
Step 3: Install the SS IPTV App
Once you have downloaded the SS IPTV app, you can now install it on your Samsung Smart TV. Follow these steps to install the app:
1. Once the download is complete, open the Zip file to get the SS-IPTV app folder.
2. Extract the folder contents and navigate to the ‘’userwidget’’ folder.
3. Now, you need to upload the ‘’userwidget’’ to your flash drive. Ensure that the structure is similar to that shown on the website.
4. Finally, plug your USB into your Samsung Smart TV and open the SS-IPTV app folder.
Step 4: Run SS IPTV App on Your Samsung Smart TV
Now you’ve successfully installed SS IPTV app on your Samsung Smart TV, and you can start streaming any content of your choice. Here’s how to run the app:
1. On your Samsung Smart TV, go to the Smart Hub, and click the SS IPTV app.
2. If the app doesn’t start, check again that your USB is correctly formatted.
3. Once it starts, enjoy all your favorite content.
In conclusion, installing SS IPTV on Samsung Smart TV is pretty easy. Follow these simple steps above, and you’ll be streaming your favorite content in no time. It is important to ensure that you download the correct version that corresponds to your Samsung TV model. Enjoy the online streaming experience on your Samsung Smart TV with SS IPTV.
Get your subscription today: iptvuk.uk