How To Install Ss Iptv On Lg Smart Tv
LG Smart TVs are designed in such a way that it can accommodate numerous features, and IPTV is one of them. With IPTV, you can watch TV programs even if you are not at home. It is a way of live streaming TV programs in the comfort of your home without having to pay any bills. In this article, we will discuss how to install SS IPTV on your LG Smart TV.
SS IPTV is a free multi-functional IPTV player supported by various brands, but in this article, we will focus on LG Smart TV. SS IPTV is a streaming application that allows you to stream TV channels, movies, and series with high-quality picture and sound. The app saves you from the hassle of paying for premium services and gives you access to your favorite content anytime, anywhere. Installing SS IPTV on LG Smart TV can be a little bit technical, but we will make the process easy for you.
Before we start the installation process, ensure that your LG Smart TV is connected to the internet because SS IPTV needs internet connectivity for it to work. Also, have a USB flash drive that can store up to 20mb.
Step 1: Enable the installation of third-party apps
LG Smart TVs, by default, do not allow third-party apps installations, but for SS IPTV, you need to enable it. To enable it;
1. Press the ‘’Settings’’ button on the remote control, and then select the ‘’All settings’’ option.
2. Click the ‘’Security & Restrictions’’ option, and then select the ‘’Unknown Sources’’.
3. Toggle the switch to enable ‘’Unknown Sources’’. This will allow the installation of third-party apps on your LG Smart TV.
Step 2: Downloading and copying SS IPTV onto a USB flash drive
1. Open your web browser and visit the SS IPTV official website, and then download the application on your computer.
2. Once downloaded, unzip the application, and then copy the folder named “ss-iptv” on your USB flash drive.
Step 3: Plugging the USB flash drive into the LG Smart TV and installing the SS IPTV app
1. Insert the USB flash drive into the USB port of your LG Smart TV.
2. Once you have inserted the drive, open the file explorer on your TV.
3. Navigate to the USB drive and locate the “ss-iptv” folder.
4. Select the folder and click on the “Install” button to start the installation process.
5. Once the installation process is complete, the SS IPTV app icon will appear on your home screen.
Using SS IPTV on LG Smart TV is an excellent way of enjoying live streaming channels and series. The installation process may look technical but follow the above steps, and you will have the app installed in no time. Remember, before embarking on the installation process, ensure that your Smart TV has internet connectivity and your USB flash drive is compatible with the TV. Once you have installed SS IPTV app, enjoy your favorite content anywhere at no extra cost.
Get your subscription today: iptvuk.uk