How To Install Smart IPTV App On LG TV
Smart IPTV is a great application that allows you to watch live TV channels on your LG smart TV. With this app installed, you can access thousands of channels from all around the world. But before you can enjoy all the benefits of this app, you need to install it on your LG TV. In this article, we’ll explain how to install the Smart IPTV app on your LG TV.
Step 1: Check If Your LG TV Supports Smart IPTV
Before installing the app, the first thing you need to do is to check if your LG TV supports Smart IPTV. You can do this by going to the LG App Store on your TV. If the app is available, you can download it directly from the store. If not, you’ll need to download the app from the Smart IPTV website and install it manually.
Step 2: Download the Smart IPTV App onto a USB Drive
To download the Smart IPTV app manually, you’ll need to use a USB drive. First, visit the Smart IPTV website and download the app. You’ll need to register and pay a one-time fee of €5.49. Once you’ve paid, you’ll get a confirmation email with a link to the app and the instructions on how to install it.
Download the app and save it onto a USB drive. Make sure that the USB drive is formatted to FAT32 and has enough space for the app. You can use any USB drive that is compatible with your TV.
Step 3: Install the Smart IPTV App on Your LG TV
Now that you have the Smart IPTV app on your USB drive, you can install it on your LG TV. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Insert the USB drive into the USB port on your LG TV.
2. Open the LG Content Store on your TV and search for the File Browser app. Download and install it.
3. Open the File Browser app and go to the USB folder.
4. Find the Smart IPTV app file and click on it.
5. Click on “Install” and wait for the app to install.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Smart IPTV app.
Step 4: Set Up the Smart IPTV App
Now that you have the Smart IPTV app installed on your LG TV, you can set it up. Here’s how:
1. Launch the app and select “OK” to accept the terms and conditions.
2. You’ll see your TV’s MAC address. Write it down or copy it somewhere as you’ll need it for the next step.
3. Go to the Smart IPTV website and enter your TV’s MAC address.
4. Upload your M3U playlist file or enter the URL of the playlist you want to use.
5. Click on “Submit” and wait for the channels to load.
Once the channels have loaded, you can start watching live TV on your LG smart TV using the Smart IPTV app.
Installing the Smart IPTV app on your LG TV can give you access to thousands of live TV channels from around the world. With the steps outlined in this article, you can easily download and install the app on your TV. Once installed, you can set up the app and start enjoying your favorite channels.
Get your subscription today: iptvuk.uk