How To Install Ruya Iptv On Kodi
Kodi is a free and open-source media player software that has taken the world by storm. It allows you to connect to various streaming services to watch your favorite TV shows and movies. With Kodi, you can set up different add-ons and IPTV services to watch live TV channels from around the world. One such IPTV service is Ruya IPTV, which gives you access to various TV channels from the Middle East.
In this post, we will show you how to install Ruya IPTV on Kodi.
Step 1: Install Kodi
The first thing you need to do is install Kodi on your device. Kodi is compatible with almost all devices that can connect to the internet, including your computer, smartphone, tablet, and TV box. You can download and install Kodi for free from the official website.
Step 2: Add Ruya IPTV Repository
Once you have installed Kodi, the next step is to add the Ruya IPTV repository. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Launch Kodi on your device and click on the gear icon on the top left corner of the screen to go to the settings page.
2. Click on “File Manager” and then click on “Add Source.”
3. A new window will appear. Click on “None” and enter the following URL: http://ruyaxl.com/repo/
4. Name the source “Ruya IPTV” and click on “OK.”
Step 3: Install Ruya IPTV Add-on
Now that you have added the Ruya IPTV repository, the next step is to install the Ruya IPTV add-on. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Go back to the main menu and click on “Add-ons.”
2. Click on the “Package Installer” icon on the top left corner of the screen.
3. Click on “Install from Zip File” and select “Ruya IPTV” from the list.
4. Click on “repository.RuyaIPTV.zip” and wait for the add-on to install.
5. Once the installation is complete, click on “Install from Repository” and select “Ruya IPTV Repository.”
6. Click on “Video Add-ons” and select “Ruya IPTV.”
7. Click on “Install” and wait for the add-on to install.
Step 4: Set Up Ruya IPTV
Now that you have installed the Ruya IPTV add-on, the next step is to set it up. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Launch the Ruya IPTV add-on from the Add-ons menu.
2. Enter your Ruya IPTV username and password. If you don’t have one, you can sign up and purchase a subscription on the Ruya IPTV website.
3. Select the TV channel that you want to watch from the list and enjoy live TV.
Installing Ruya IPTV on Kodi is a straightforward process that requires a few simple steps. With Ruya IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from the Middle East on demand. By following the steps provided in this post, you can easily install Ruya IPTV on your Kodi device and start enjoying live TV. Remember to always use a VPN when streaming content online to protect your privacy and secure your internet connection.
Get your subscription today: iptvuk.uk