How To Install IPTV on Kodi 2016
Kodi is a popular media player that allows users to access a variety of content, including movies, TV shows, and live TV channels. IPTV is a technology that allows users to stream TV channels over the internet. In this article, we will guide you on how to install IPTV on Kodi 2016.
IPTV has become popular over the years due to its convenience, ease of use, and affordability. With the rise of streaming services, IPTV has become an excellent alternative to cable TV. Kodi is one of the best applications to use for IPTV streaming. In this article, we will provide easy-to-follow steps on how to install IPTV on Kodi 2016.
The first step is to install Kodi on your device. Kodi can be installed on a variety of devices, including smartphones, tablets, PC, and Firestick. Once you have successfully installed Kodi, follow the steps below to install IPTV on Kodi 2016.
1. Launch Kodi on your device
2. Select the “Settings” option located at the top left corner of the screen
3. Click on “Add-ons” and then select “Install from repository”
4. Choose “Kodi Add-on repository”
5. Scroll down and select “PVR IPTV Simple Client”
6. Click on “Install” and wait for the installation to complete
7. Return to the main menu and select “My Add-ons”
8. Click on “PVR Clients” and select “PVR IPTV Simple Client”
9. Click on “Configure” to configure the IPTV Simple Client
10. In the “General” tab, select “M3U Playlist URL” and enter the URL provided by your IPTV service provider
11. Click on “OK” to save changes
In conclusion, IPTV is a popular technology that allows users to stream TV channels over the internet. Kodi is a popular media player that can be used for IPTV streaming. We have provided easy-to-follow steps on how to install IPTV on Kodi 2016. These steps will enable you to access a variety of TV channels, including sports, news, and entertainment channels. With IPTV on Kodi, you get to enjoy TV on your device at an affordable cost. If you encounter any issues during the installation process, you can consult online forums or seek the help of a professional Kodi technician.
Get your subscription today: iptvuk.uk