How To Install Best Iptv On Kodi
Kodi is currently one of the most popular media centers for smartphones and PCs. This open-source app allows you to stream your favorite videos, movies, and TV shows for free. It has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate. One of the cool features of Kodi is its ability to integrate updated IPTV lists. In this guide, you will learn how to install the best IPTV on Kodi.
What is IPTV
IPTV stands for Internet Protocol Television. This is a method of broadcasting television content over an internet connection. This means that you can watch your favorite TV channels through an internet-enabled device using IPTV. With IPTV, you can access a wide variety of channels and even have the ability to record shows and pause live TV.
How To Install IPTV on Kodi
There are two ways to install IPTV on Kodi. The first method involves installing an IPTV add-on and the second involves adding an M3U playlist. We will discuss both methods below.
Method 1: Installing IPTV Add-Ons On Kodi
1. Launch Kodi and click on the “Settings” icon which looks like a gear wheel.
2. Click on “System Settings”
3. Select “Add-ons” from the side menu
4. Turn on “Unknown sources” to enable the installation of third-party add-ons
5. Return to the home screen and click on “Settings” then select “File Manager”
6. Click on “Add source”
7. Enter the URL of the IPTV add-on repository and give it a name
8. Return to the Home Screen and select “Add-ons”
9. Click on the “Package Installer” (the open box icon)
10. Choose “Install from zip file” and navigate to the IPTV add-on that you added earlier
11. The repository will install, and you can then go back to the main “Add-ons” page to find your IPTV add-on
Method 2: Adding An M3U Playlist
1. Open Kodi and click on the “Settings” icon
2. Click on “File manager”
3. Click on “Add source”
4. Enter the URL of the M3U playlist you wish to add
5. Return to the homepage, click on the “Add-ons” tab, and select “My Add-ons” from the side menu
6. Click on “PVR Clients” and select “PVR IPTV Simple Client”
7. Select “Configure”
8. Enter the URL of the M3U playlist and click OK
9. Enable the PVR IPTV Simple Client
10. Go back to the “Home Screen,” click on “TV” and select the channel of your choice
IPTV is a great way to get access to your favorite TV programs over an internet connection. With Kodi, you can easily integrate IPTV and have access to thousands of channels. In this guide, we have given a step by step guide on how to install IPTV on Kodi. By following these methods, you will be able to enjoy the best IPTV experience on Kodi.
Get your subscription today: iptvuk.uk