How To Install Ace Iptv On Kodi
Ace IPTV is a service that provides thousands of television channels from around the world, including premium content such as sporting events and movies. If you are a Kodi user, integrating Ace IPTV with your Kodi setup could be a great way to centralize all of your media consumption into one accessible platform.
Here is an easy-to-follow guide that will teach you how to install Ace IPTV on Kodi.
Step 1: Install Kodi
If you haven’t already, install Kodi on your computer, Android, or iOS device. Kodi is available for free on their official website or on your device’s app store.
Step 2: Add Ace IPTV Repo
Ace IPTV is available through the Kodil repository, so the first step is to add the Kodil repository source to your Kodi installation.
1. Open Kodi and navigate to “Settings” in the top-left corner.
2. Click on “File Manager.”
3. Select “Add Source.”
4. In the new window, enter the following as the path: http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/Kodil.zip
5. Name the source something like “Kodil Repo” for easy identification.
6. Click “OK.”
Step 3: Install Ace IPTV Add-on
After adding the Kodil repository, the next step is to install the Ace IPTV add-on.
1. Navigate back to the Kodi home screen and click on “Add-ons.”
2. Click on the “Package Installer” icon in the top-left corner (it looks like an open box).
3. Select “Install from Zip File.”
4. Select “Kodil Repo” or whatever name you gave the source in Step 2.
5. Choose the file named “Kodil.zip” and click “OK.”
6. It will take a few seconds for the Kodil repository to install. Once it is done, a notification will appear in the top-right corner.
7. Go back to the previous menu and select “Install from Repository.”
8. Find and click on the “Kodil Repository.”
9. Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “Ace IPTV.”
10. Hit the “Install” button. A notification will appear in the top-right corner when the add-on is installed.
Step 4: Enter your Ace IPTV credentials
After installing Ace IPTV, you will need to enter your credentials to access the premium content.
1. Navigate back to the Kodi home screen.
2. Go to “Add-ons” and find “Ace IPTV” in the list.
3. Hover over it and press the “Menu” (or “c”) button if you are using a remote.
4. Select “Settings.”
5. Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields.
6. Click “OK.”
This guide should have demonstrated how easy it is to install Ace IPTV on Kodi. Once you have the add-on installed, there are thousands of channels to choose from, as well as on-demand content from around the world. Ace IPTV is a great solution for cord-cutters who want to access their favorite television and premium content from one platform. Let’s hope that this guide will assist you in enjoying Ace IPTV seamlessly.
Get your subscription today: iptvuk.uk