How To Download Iptv Stalker
IPTV Stalker is a popular streaming application that allows you to access live TV channels and IPTV services on your device. It offers an extensive collection of channels and content from different countries, including the US, UK, Canada, and others. In this article, we will teach you how to download IPTV Stalker and start streaming your favorite TV shows and movies.
Step 1: Install Kodi
Before you can download IPTV Stalker, you need to have Kodi installed on your device. Kodi is a media player that serves as the backbone of many popular IPTV applications, including IPTV Stalker. Follow the steps below to download Kodi:
1. Go to the official Kodi website (https://kodi.tv/download) on your web browser.
2. Click on the “Download” button.
3. Select your device’s operating system from the dropdown menu.
4. Click on the recommended version of Kodi to download.
Once you have downloaded Kodi, proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Add IPTV Stalker Repo to Kodi
To access IPTV Stalker on Kodi, you need to add the official IPTV Stalker repo to Kodi. Here is how to do it:
1. Launch Kodi on your device.
2. Click on the “Settings” icon (gear symbol) on the top left corner of the screen.
3. Click on “File Manager” and then click “Add Source.”
4. In the “Add file source” dialog box, click on “None.”
5. Enter the following link in the “Enter the paths or browse for the media locations” field: http://fusion.tvaddons.co/
6. Name the source ‘Fusion’ and click ‘OK’.
7. Return to the home screen and click on “Add-ons.”
8. Click on the “box” icon on the top left corner of the screen.
9. Click on “Install from Zip file” then click “Fusion.”
10. Select “xbmc-repos.”
11. Select “English,” then click on “repository.shani-2.8.zip.”
12. Wait for the notification message to appear, indicating the installation was successful.
Step 3: Install IPTV Stalker
Now that you have installed the IPTV Stalker repository on your Kodi device, you can proceed to install IPTV Stalker. Here is how to do it:
1. While still on the Add-ons screen, click on “Install from repository.”
2. Click on “Shani Add-on repository.”
3. Select “Video add-ons.”
4. Find “IPTV Stalker” in the list and click on it.
5. Click on “Install,” then wait for the download and installation to complete.
6. You’ll receive a notification message once IPTV Stalker has been successfully installed.
Step 4: Watch IPTV Channels on IPTV Stalker
You have successfully installed IPTV Stalker on your Kodi device. To watch IPTV channels on IPTV Stalker, follow these steps:
1. Go back to the Kodi home screen and click on “Add-ons.”
2. Click on “IPTV Stalker” to launch the application.
3. You’ll be presented with a list of channels. You can select the channel of your choice by clicking on it.
4. After selecting a channel, it’ll start streaming automatically.
IPTV Stalker is an excellent streaming application that allows you to watch IPTV content from all over the world at no cost. By following the steps we have outlined, you can easily download and install IPTV Stalker on your Kodi device. Ensure that you have a stable internet connection to avoid streaming issues. Enjoy the channels and content if it is available in your country or if it’s legally allowed to watch in your region.
Get your subscription today: iptvuk.uk