How To Clear Iptv Cache
IPTV (Internet Protocol television) is the delivery of television content over the internet. With IPTV, you can stream video on-demand, live sports, movies, and other content. However, sometimes, IPTV cache can become full, causing stumbling blocks and buffering issues. Thus, it is crucial to clear your IPTV cache regularly. In this article, we will show you how to clear IPTV cache to get the best out of your TV viewing experience.
What Is IPTV Cache?
IPTV cache is a temporary buffer that stores frequently accessed data on your device, allowing for quick access when you revisit that content. When you stream video on an IPTV player, the data requested by the player is stored in the cache. This action is to ensure the video streams smoothly and without interruption. Over time, the IPTV cache builds up, and too many temporary files will cause issues on your device.
Why Clear IPTV Cache?
Clearing your IPTV cache regularly has several benefits. It can help to free up storage space on your device, reduce buffering, and improve the streaming quality of your IPTV connection. If the cache is full, you’re also more likely to experience issues like crashing or freezing of the IPTV player, which can be frustrating. Clearing IPTV cache is a quick and simple solution to avoid these problems.
How To Clear IPTV Cache
Clearing IPTV cache is a simple process that anyone can follow. Here are a few ways you can clear the IPTV cache on your device.
Clear IPTV Cache on Kodi
If you’re using Kodi as your IPTV player, follow these steps to clear your cache.
1. Open Kodi on your device.
2. Click on ‘Add-ons’ from the home screen.
3. Click on ‘My Add-ons.’
4. Choose ‘VideoPlayer InputStream.’
5. Click on ‘InputStream Adaptive.’
6. On the bottom right corner, click on ‘Configure.’
7. Scroll down and click on ‘Delete All’.
8. You have now cleared your IPTV cache on Kodi.
Clear IPTV Cache on VLC
If you’re using VLC, follow these steps to clear your cache.
1. Open the VLC player on your system.
2. Click on the ‘Media’ option located in the menu bar.
3. Click on ‘Open Network Stream.’
4. Enter the URL of the IPTV channel you wish to watch.
5. Click on ‘Open.’
6. Once the stream starts, go back to the ‘Media’ option on the menu bar.
7. Click on ‘Open Network Stream.’
8. On the right side, scroll down to ‘Show more options.’
9. You will see ‘Cache Input (ms)’ box. Enter ‘0’ to clear the cache.
10. Click ‘Play,’ and you are ready to go.
Clear IPTV Cache on Android Box
If you’re using an Android box to stream IPTV, follow these steps to clear your cache.
1. Go to the ‘Settings’ option on your Android box.
2. Scroll down and click on ‘Apps.’
3. Choose the IPTV app you want to clear cache.
4. Click on ‘Storage.’
5. On the bottom right corner, click on ‘Clear cache.’
6. You have now cleared your IPTV cache on your Android box.
Clearing IPTV cache regularly is an essential step to keep your device in the best condition for streaming. It lets you free up storage space on your device, reduce buffering, and improve streaming quality. Most importantly, it avoids problems like crashing and freezing of IPTV players. Follow these easy steps to clear your IPTV cache and enjoy uninterrupted TV viewing.
Get your subscription today: iptvuk.uk